Friday, June 19, 2009

Wild child



As my first post's title may suggest, I am a wild child. This is immediately evident by my wild tendencies; you know- staying up at 11:30 on on a Friday night to create a blogger account and possibly getting groceries at Walmart. That's how I roll.

But really. Maybe I'm not a wild child and most of you will probably think my blog is pretty boring, but I hope you stick around. For those of
you who don't know me, here's a brief rundown:

My name is LeAnn and I'm 23. I'm from New York (not the city! Yes, I needed to clarify. People always forget there is a state surrounding the city.) I'm currently living in Seattle, Washington with my boyfriend who is in the Army and is stationed here. We have two "furkids", Clark the dog (a three year old lab/corgi mix) and Phoenix the cat (a three year old orange domestic longhair). We are Red Sox fans (yeah, I know what you're thinking: "What about those Yankees?! Traitor!" Whatever). I also cheer on the Orioles- I have family in Baltimore so it's kind of a given. I'm a huge Giants and Ravens fan during football season. My boyfriend Mark loves the Patriots. I love to travel, and want to go back to France. I have a small obsession with all things French and you'll probably find that to be more evident as you get to know me. I've always been into music and singing. I love to snowboard. I'm a huge klutz and hurt myself almost on a daily basis. (Thank God my middle name isn't Grace!)

Anyway, that's all I'll divulge into for tonight about myself. It's almost 12:00AM and I still need to go to Walmart to pick up a few things (like chap stick,
I ran out today and I'm going crazy without my fix of lip moisturizing goodness.) I realize that made me sound like a drug addict, I assure you I am not!

Here's a photo of the kids to sign off with:




Goodnight!

~LeAnn

0 comments: