Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Official!


We got engaged last night! We went up to Bellevue to go to Snowflake Lane and watch the drum line (and to see them make it snow)! Then we went to McCormick & Schmick's, which is where Mark proposed. I got a BEAUTIFUL ring, and I'm still trying to get over how gorgeous it is:




After dinner, we came back home, had a glass of wine and cuddled for the first time as an engaged couple! I love the ring of fiance'!

So, it didn't come as a surprise, but Mark wanted to make it official by proposing. We've actually already decided that we want to get married before we get our orders (which, our NY orders were canceled and now we have official orders to Ft. Bliss in June 2010). We've been planning for about two weeks already. We picked a date (March 28th), reserved a place, I ordered my dress, and we picked a photographer! Since we're leaving for Texas so soon, we're going to have a small ceremony and dinner with just our parents and a few other close relatives and friends. Then once we move to Texas, we are going to start planning a destination celebration for all of our family and friends.

I am so excited for the wedding! And to think, it's only 114 days away. Crazy. Now I have to get my big butt moving so I look great on my wedding day! :)

~LeAnn

1 comments:

Becca Christensen said...

CONGRATS! : ] Happy for you!

B